Dr. David Grauer
- Graduate of the University of Illinois College of Dentistry.
- Post graduate education in advanced restorative dentistry and orofacial pain (TMJ).
- A diplomate of the Board of Orofacial Pain who has lectured and published many articles, including a book.
- On occlusion, the temporomandibular joint and orofacial pain.
- Practice includes general dentistry with emphasis on esthetics, and the management of orofacial pain.
- Alumnus L.D. Pankey Institute for advanced dental education.
- Member of The American Academy of Orofacial Pain and The American Academy of Pain Management.